Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In case you are wondering
And even if you aren't...
I AM STILL ALIVE!
Just very, very busy.
I volunteered to help with a Fall Open House...
And let's just say that I'm in over my head.
I have been making lots and lots of Pumpkins!
And other Home and Holiday Crafts to sell.
I'll be back soon with a better update
And a little give-away...
So stay tuned!

5 comments:

Moweryfamily said...

Okay I know you just said your busy. My sister tagged me and I had to tag 5 people. So I chose to tag you. Please see my blog for the rules. Speaking of my blog Melody and Anne said something about only invited friends could read. I don't know how to change it because I was messing with it. So if you can't, please e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you. My e-mail address is terribear@yahoo.com.

Todd and Amyjoy said...

please post a picture of your pumpkins! :)

Melody said...

I am so anxious to see what the give away is!

Shacone said...

Just LOVE keeping "up-to-date" by watching your blog....thanks!
Shacone :)

Maggie said...

Oh friend, you best be updating soon!