Happy Anniversary!! Sorry I haven't been on forever and I will have to update mine. Sounds like you've been busy. I remember when you got married. That was so much fun! I'm so happy for you guys! 14 years! Wow! We aren't too far behind ya.
I am a busy...but very happy stay-at-home mom to 4 beautiful children. I have been married to my hubby now for 16 years. I am passionate about my family and love spending time with them. My blog is to keep our friends and family, both near and far, up to date on our everyday happenings. So...check back as often as you'd like and don't forget to leave me a comment!
4 comments:
Rob looks soooo excited about getting his picture taken!
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been that long! I remember your reception and wanted one just like it! So happy for you both!
Amyjoy
Is that a RED kitchen I see in the background??? Too cute! Can't wait to see more pictures of it... hint hint. :)
Happy Anniversary!! Sorry I haven't been on forever and I will have to update mine. Sounds like you've been busy. I remember when you got married. That was so much fun! I'm so happy for you guys! 14 years! Wow! We aren't too far behind ya.
Post a Comment