Please don't be mad...but I've been way too busy celebrating Joshua's Birthday today to post the winner of my give-away. So...be sure to check back tomorrow afternoon!
9 years ago
Please don't be mad...but I've been way too busy celebrating Joshua's Birthday today to post the winner of my give-away. So...be sure to check back tomorrow afternoon!
Posted by Rachel at 10:24 PM
5 comments:
UMMMM...HELLO!!...If you notice the day of your post it was THURSDAY...it is NOW Saturday....
I am waiting for the email saying I won!!
Now it's Sunday...
WELL...I noticed you had TIME to change your BLOG BACKGROUND!?!?!? You are getting close to crossing the line lady...and I KNOW where you live!!
Are you embarrassed because you ate the M&M's?? It is ok...I just want the pumpkins...let's get drawing!!
Aunt Rachel, what's taking so long? I've been checking back every 12 hours or so!
Post a Comment