We recently celebrated Joshua's 6th Birthday. He absolutely loves his birthday and gets sooo excited for his special day that he counts down the days left until his birthday. On any given day we could ask him how many days until his birthday and without any hesitation he would tell you the exact number of days left...it was pretty amazing! He was a happy boy the entire day and as you can see from the pictures...he NEVER stopped smiling! Happy Birthday!



















9 years ago

5 comments:
what a cute boy! happy birthday joshua!
Happy Birthday Joshua! I hope you got what you wanted.
Happy Birthday.....way late! Still think it's hilarious that he wanted a jack o lantern! ...Isn't it crazy that your youngest is 6?
ps, I am coming down to your house to visit you and Les and hopefully Alayna. I'll let you know what day that will be as soon as I can.
Happy Late Birthday Joshie!
Lots of Love!
Glad to see that you're smiling more these days. Heard you had a wonderful B-day. Love you tons!!!
Gpa & Gma
Post a Comment