I wanted to share some photos from the Fall Open House that kept me soooo busy I couldn't think straight. Overall I think it turned out pretty good...but unfortunately it wasn't as busy as we had all expected. It probably had something to do with the fact that it was freezing cold and snowing! And let's face it...who wants to venture out in that? I would much rather stay home...dressed in my comfy clothes...all cozy and warm!!! I did however end up selling 5 sets of pumpkins (I made 7 total) and a few other items. I'm definitely glad it's over and that I finally have my house put back together. AND believe it or not...I'm already thinking of some projects I can make for next year's Fall Open House. It's for sure going to be better next year!




And don't worry...I haven't forgotten about my little give-away. It's coming soon!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Rachel,
I wish I could have come! All the things you show on your blog are so cute! There just aren't crafty things like those here in Boise much. :(
Do you have some more things to sell? Can't wait for your giveaway.
Amyjoy
I can't belevie all the cute stuff at the open house. I seriously wanted one of everything. I can't wait for your giveaway. :)
Fun! Looks like you were super busy! What are you selling?
How did it go. Did you make enough to make it worth your time?
Post a Comment