Friday, October 31, 2008

Looky what I did!!!

I have been wearing my hair long for about 4 years now and it was definitely time for a change. So, last Saturday I had 4 inches cut off...and I absolutely love it! What do you think?

14 comments:

Deb said...

I LOVE IT!

Melody said...

CUTE!

Shacone said...

You look younger! Looks great!
:)

Michele and Wyatt said...

I love it. Way cute.

Cindy said...

I like it. You look GREAT as always.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Rach-you look so cute! I love love love that haircut on you!

Leslie said...

super cute! you never mentioned you were going to cut it. i love it!!

Jennica said...

Cute! I'm a little jealous. I want short hair again, but I'm holding off as long as I can!

Keesha said...

Rachel, I know I have already told you several times but I love love love your hair-cut it looks so cute! :)

Moweryfamily said...

Rach, I love the new haircut. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful young woman, even glamorous! I miss you so much & yes the haircut is perfect!!! You radiate with confidence. Keep pampering yourself occasionally. It looks good on you.

Love, Mom

Piano Mom said...

Love the haircut!

Anonymous said...

That is a way cute, cute, cute haircut. Have you ever considered going blonde?

Shelly Elizondo said...

Your hair looks GREAT!