Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First of all, you need to know that I am a visual person and I had this idea to post the winners of my give-away with pictures. So, I carefully put the names of everyone who commented on small pieces of paper, I folded them and put them all in a bowl. Next, I had Joshua (on his birthday) draw someone's name out of a bowl...and I took a cute picture. Then I had him hold up the name...and I took another cute picture. Then I strategically placed the winner's name on my counter...and yes, I took another cute picture. Can you see how I like all things visual? Well, my stupid computer decided it wasn't going to connect to the internet anymore and I can't upload these super cute pictures to my blog...and like you, I'm tired of waiting! So, without further delay...I am finally announcing the winners.

Winner #1...Leslie
Winner #2...Sara

Now, if you didn't win anything this time...I'm for sure going to do this again. Thanks for playing...I loved reading all of your Halloween memories!!!

(FYI...Rob is going to work on the computer tonight because I really have a lot to share.)

2 comments:

Jennica said...

Dang it!!! well, better luck next time. .....Love the idea, your new template, and the pumpkins I didn't win. sigh.

Piano Mom said...

Yay Leslie!