Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FISH ON!!!

Rob informed me this afternoon that I hadn't updated my blog in over a week (really??? has it been that long?) and how he truly longed for a new post! He also suggested that if I needed something to blog about that perhaps it was a good opportunity to share some of his fishing pictures from his Redrock Montana trip and well, being that I have nothing else exciting to report...here they are!

8 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Great pics! Looks like Rob had a great time...
Why haven't you posted pics of your newly painted kitchen? I'm excited to see how the red turned out!

Keesha said...

Looks like they had fun!! Those are some BIG fish. I am a little curious about the newly painted kitchen also...

Leslie said...

love the pictures rob! i thought you would post about hannah's special phone call.

Moweryfamily said...

Nice..rainbow trout, isn't it? Wow! Those are some big ones. Looks like he was having fun

Deb said...

Ohhh, men and fish. How sweet! :O)

David said...

Wow Rob really can catch fish, I thought all of his fish stories where just that stories. I am sure it is all of the "church song singing" that he does on the river that helps him catch those big fish.

Maggie said...

I love how Brother Arnold informs you that you havn't updated the blog!!

Oh and when I saw Chase the next day I busted up laughing and then started laughing and that was about it! According to Skyler (one of our friends) its coming soon and its going to "freaking rock your world!" haha :D Love ya Rachie!

Angela said...

I can't believe that it has been a week too...what have you been doing with your time? Painting??? You are going to have to post some pictures of your kitchen. We want to see what you are doing while Rob is off having fun.