How does the entire Bishopric get to go fishing for a whole weekend? Will the ward survive *grin*! Seriously, that is great. If any three men deserve it, it's them! Now please do tell us... where is your four day trip going to be? Or was that kayacking?
Kaitlyn just found out that her 4th grade teacher is serving a mission in Germany. Her teacher's name is Lauren Tanner, we don't know her husband's name. Is there any chance they serving with your parents?
I am a busy...but very happy stay-at-home mom to 4 beautiful children. I have been married to my hubby now for 16 years. I am passionate about my family and love spending time with them. My blog is to keep our friends and family, both near and far, up to date on our everyday happenings. So...check back as often as you'd like and don't forget to leave me a comment!
9 comments:
Oh yeah. That looks rough. Think he'll survive?!
I think it is really only for two days, Monday and Tuesday, but that is besides the point.
No Dave...he's fishing in Montana with the Bishopric today and tomorrow and then Monday and Tuesday with you...4 days! Life's rough!
what a nice wife you are!
How does the entire Bishopric get to go fishing for a whole weekend? Will the ward survive *grin*! Seriously, that is great. If any three men deserve it, it's them! Now please do tell us... where is your four day trip going to be? Or was that kayacking?
What do you get in return?
hey Rachel,
Kaitlyn just found out that her 4th grade teacher is serving a mission in Germany. Her teacher's name is Lauren Tanner, we don't know her husband's name. Is there any chance they serving with your parents?
So did Rob survive his trip. I'll bet it was just awful lol Seriously I'll bet he had fun.
Jairo would love to get out and go fishing but I think he missed his chance with good weather. Looks like rob is having fun!
Post a Comment