Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hallelujah!

My sister Leslie and her hubby Derrick moved back to Utah after 3 LONG years of Law School in Michigan. We got together last Friday night for a few hours so that Alayna and I could finally hold Oscar and spoil him a little because seriously, I LOVE BABIES...I mostly love the way they smell, but I also love that you can hold them ALL day long without feeling too guilty and yes, I even love that newborn cry! Honestly, Little-O is absolutely adorable and perfect...wouldn't you agree? And, Les...you are an awesome mom!!! Can't wait to see you both again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this post. Would you believe that I dreamt last night that I was holding little Oscar & loving every minute of it.

I'll bet the laughing was loud. All three of you look happy. Enjoy these times & keep recording them on your blogs so that we can enjoy them too.

Love, Mom

Tammylulu said...

Rachel...you oughta have another....

West Family said...

You have a beautiful family and I love your blog! You'll have to check out ours... it's
www.54321westfam.blogspot.com

Piano Mom said...

It was so wonderful to finally hold Oscar! And I am thrilled to have Leslie home too!

Jennica said...

I am soooo jealous! I wish I was there, stupid Washington! Rob really needs to find a job closer to home. About 4-5 hours closer would be perfect. Loved the pictures and glad you guys had fun.

Deb said...

You look so good with a new baby! He is adorable! Congrats to your sister!