Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Best Cereal Deal Evah!

Albertson's is having a sale on their Malt-O-Meal bagged cereal. When you buy 4 small bags you get $5.00 off instantly with your preferred card...which makes them $1.00 a bag. Now wouldn't you say that's a pretty good deal? Sure it is...but, if you go to the Pinching Your Pennies website you can print off coupons for additional savings on the cereal. Tonight I bought 8 small bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal with my coupons for a whopping 74 cents...TOTAL! Seriously...you'd all better run to Albertson's and get your own cereal!!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

If only my famiy would eat cereal. . .

And yes, you can come play pretend at our house! You can be the piano teacher teaching piano lessons! Or, the friend scrapbooking with Mom!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your buying "cents". You definately win the prize.

The visual aid was good, too!

We finally got our training as an Outreach couple. It was from a couple by the name of Meng from Rigby, ID. Have you heard of anyone by that name? They were very nice. Took us to lunch inside the Old City here. The food was very good. It was my first wurst.

Keep those posts coming. We really love them. They give us the shot we need to keep plugging along. So........

Love, Mom

Jennica said...

Seriously! That's like 10 cents a bag! Maybe you need to buy a whole bunch more and ship them up here to me.

Rachel said...

I know. And when you consider the amount of milk and cereal we consume...it makes for a happy day! I ended with 32 bags of cereal. Can you believe it?

Moweryfamily said...

That really is a good deal. Good job Rach! I wish I would have seen it that day. I would have rushed out and got some. Keep me informed when you see that kind of deal again.