Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lots to Share!

Now that I am mostly over the flu (just coughing now) and to make Jennica happy...I am now going to bring you up to date on some of our most recent happenings.


First, I want to share three things that I love about my dad, who just celebrated his birthday on March 1st!

1. He is such a hard-worker and I loved it when he would take us to work with him on Saturdays.
2. He is very supportive...and like Alayna said, he's attended more ballet, clogging and piano recitals than your average dad.
3. He showed me through his example how to live the gospel which in turn helped strengthen my own testimony.
Thanks for everything you taught me...I love you!!!


Next, I want to share three things about my sister, Leslie, who also just celebrated a birthday on March 3rd!

1. She is one of the best shopping buddies...she has an eye for fashion and is honest enough to share her opinion with others!
2. She is totally dedicated to staying fit...and constantly inspires me to get my butt to the gym!
3. She is the world's best aunt and will make an even better mom!!!
Hope you had an awesome 30th Birthday...I love and miss you!

And...Joshua lost his very first tooth! I honestly thought that it was going to take him awhile to get it out...but he had it out after only a couple of days! I think that a visit from the Toothfairy was his motivation! Way to go, Josh! Here's a few photos of the blessed event...



2 comments:

Jennica said...

I loved reading all the wonderful things about dad and leslie, I really need to highlight them on my blog too. We have the best family ever!

Deke said...

Umm Rachel you forgot about how cool L-Dawg's husband is!