Thursday, March 13, 2008

HELP!

I clearly have a problem with making decisions on my own and I know you are totally laughing Jen...but I seriously need to take a poll. So, if you happen to read this before 4 p.m. tomorrow (Friday) and want to voice your opinion...please leave a comment and let me know which swimsuit you like best! I totally need all the help I can get!!!

swimsuit #1

swimsuit #2


*Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who voted. I went with the polk-a-dot swimsuit! It's definitely more bold but it's the one that I kept going back to. If you want a cute swimsuit too...you can get one from MODBE!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

my vote is for #1 but they are both really cute! where did you find them at?

Piano Mom said...

I love the look of #1, but white is a little scary for me...I'm always worried about see-through and it's generally not slimming. So I'd probably go with #2. By the way...I bought a swimsuit from MODBE this year too! I chose the brown halter with flowers on it...LOVE IT!

Sara said...

I like #1 the best. It's super cute and fun!

Anonymous said...

#1. Way cute swimsuits!

Jennica said...

k, now I'm really laughing! But at least Rob should appreciate all the research, polls, and thought you've put into this future purchase. My vote is still number 1 for the cuteness and in style. Again, how much do you want to be noticed. I'm thinking you love #1, so get it lady.

Isn't it funny after our conversations about the halter tops and not having boobs, that Alayna said she bought one. She got em, we didn't. sigh

Deb said...

I like the first one best too! It just looks like you! :O)

Anonymous said...

Personally, I really like #2, but I agree #1 looks more like you....someday I will be a super athlete like you and can wear one of those :)
Cheryl

Piano Mom said...

You totally better post which swimsuit you ended up purchasing!

Rachel said...

Les, the swimsuits are from MODBE...they have the cutest and most modest swimsuits that I have been able to find. They cost a pretty penny...but, I plan on wearing mine for a few years. I figure it's better to spend a little bit more on something I am comfortable in then just trying to get by! Go check them out.

Amy said...

Good choice in #1. It is the cutest!! It is always a REALLY good way to start the summer if you have a CUTE swimsuit!