Happy Easter...well, yesterday anyways! We were lucky enough to spend this Easter at home. My parents and my sister's family came up here to Cache Valley for Easter Dinner. We kept with tradition and ate ham sandwiches, cheesy potatoes, mom's baked beans, Alayna's broccoli casserole...and for dessert we had texas sheet cake (yum!).
This Easter was very special because Marissa gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting. She did a fabulous job...and I'm not even kidding! It is soooo weird to see her all grown up. I keep asking myself...when did this happen? I swear she grew up overnight! Doesn't she look beautiful? 
I have to say that I absolutely love my girls' Easter dresses this year. They are not the traditional style of an Easter dress...but they love them and look darn cute! As for my boys, don't they look spiffy with their white shirts and ties? Josh usually refuses to wear a tie to church but this year he was more cooperative. Doesn't he look thrilled to be getting his picture taken? I really struggle with that boy in getting him to smile and hold still long enough to snap a good photo. This was the best picture I took after many failed attempts...hence the very annoyed look from Josh. Anyways, we hope you had a wonderful Easter Holiday too!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Your kids look fabulous in their Easter clothes! Marissa is gorgeous and growing up quickly. I'm glad to hear that she did so well on her talk in sacrament meeting. By the way, I forgot to tell you on Sunday how great you look! All of those spinning classes are really paying off...I'm green with envy!
So cute!! I LOVE the girl's jewelry also!! Such great taste you have!
Yes, all your beautiful children are just huge and grown up. I'm so, so impressed with that Marissa. I know I'm not around a whole lot, but all the stories and you can just tell from the look of her how mature and genuinely good that lady is. And yes, I chuckled at Josh's expression, priceless.
Your kids are super cute! Michael and Hannah always make me smile. I love Hannah's hair in this picture!
You have some pretty darn cool kids. And you're pretty darn cool yourself! (And thanks for sticking up for me at PTA meeting! Geesh - all those crazies thinking I'd walk out on my kids halfway through the year. . .)
See you in the morning!
Post a Comment