This was fun...here's my score on my second attempt. I am going to go clip my fingernails a little shorter and practice a few more times to see if I can get it any higher. I'm also going to have Rob do the test...he's really fast at typing and 10-key. One of the benefits of sitting at a computer all day long!!!
**Look I got my score higher**
94 words
9 years ago

5 comments:
brat, i knew you would get higher than me. and i do sit at a computer and type all day long. oh well i contribute alot of being able to type fast to playing the piano.
Rachel, do you have Instant Messenger? Between typing papers for Stephen & working for Scrappin Freestyle, I'm online most of the day too! If you have IM, let's chat!
damnit! I give up, my hands and fingers are so sweaty and sticky right now cause i'm all stressing about this type test! & I can't beat 89! I got 88, with one wrong! damnit! .....I give up, you are the fastest typer, ....for now.
ok... bad test. I thought that I wasted a lot of time reading blogs and then blogs I click on from my friends blogs and then blogs on those blogs. NOW I can spend the majority of my day working on my typing skills.
Ok, that was fun...I feel the competition coming on. I made it 94 but I am going to keep working..let me know how high you get!
Post a Comment