Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday

to Michael and Me!


Yep, today is my 33rd Birthday and I don't usually make a big deal out of it but my birthday is a little unique in that exactly 10 years ago I received a very special gift...my second child, Michael! I was scheduled to be induced on March 27th but woke up on the 26th with labor pains and sure enough..I gave birth to him on my birthday. Now I have to admit that on that very day I wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of birthing a baby let alone sharing MY special day with someone else, but as Michael and I have celebrated 10 birthdays together I have come to realize that it is a privelege to be his mom and to share the same birthday! So, today I want him to know that I absolutely LOVE being Birthday Buddies!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL...I LOVE YOU!



1 comments:

Melody said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! I hope you had a fabulous birthday! My due date for Kaitlyn (my 2nd child) was on my birthday, Sep 25th. But being a girl, there was no way she was going to share her day with me, so she came on the 10th! :) Happy birthday Michael!