is one of the kids' favorite traditions at Easter! This year Joshua actually stayed up long enough to color his own...last year he curled up on the couch and fell asleep before we got started. Here's a few of my favorite pictures from tonight!




to be continued....
9 years ago

7 comments:
Can my kids borrow you as a Mom? I realized last night that in all of Kenton's nearly 8 years, he's NEVER dyed an Easter egg?! What a loser Mom I felt like!
Love that first picture of you and Hannah!
Easter is so fun..my kids had a fun Saturday and coloring Easter eggs was part of that. It is kind of funny to me that kids have such a great time putting eggs down in colored water...but they do!
Okay, I personally love coloring Easter eggs and have a hard time giving Spencer the freedom of doing it on his own, because of the dye and how it stains everything! I noticed you do it in cups and you had newspaper covering the surface. Does this work well? What do the kids use to transfer the eggs to the different colors? Spoons, or some other gadget?
cute pictures. i haven't colored easter eggs in forever. please tell me you aren't wearing a no fear shirt. i hope your excuse is you needed a trash shirt in case you got die on it :)
dye on it oops!
Deb, I can't take credit for coloring easter eggs...it's all Rob!
Ang, my kids were as excited Easter morning as they were Christmas morning...go figure!
Jen, so far the newspaper and cups have worked...no major spills. The dye kits come with wire things that help with the transfer of the eggs to the dye.
Les, you need to color eggs...it's a blast and yes that is a no fear shirt and I absolutely love it! Last night mom gave me some Las Scelles shirts...I wore one to bed! I admit I have a thing for old t-shirts!
Thanks for having us over for Easter dinner! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment