Monday, March 10, 2008

This year I received the best Valentine's gift ever...SPINNING SHOES! I started spinning at the gym a few weeks before Christmas and was instantly hooked. It is such a good work-out...I love the way it makes me sweat and the immediate "high" I get from all those endorphins! I love it so much that I started going several times a week and always made it a point to call Rob and let him know that I had just gone spinning...hoping that he would see the need, and not the want, for these special shoes that clip into the pedals on the spin bikes. Guess what? It totally worked! I am absolutely LOVING these shoes and they have definitely improved my workout. I am soooo grateful to be married to a sensitive, caring husband that gave me a Valentine's gift that is useful and practical...but also what I wanted! Thanks, hon!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! Don't you love it when they actually pay attention?!

Glad you're starting to feel better!

And before I forget - we aren't having reading groups on Wednesday. Enjoy your "day off!" (Even though your kiddos will be home early!)

Enjoy the break!

Amy said...

They are AWESOME!! I am glad that you were able to get some. Every once in awhile our husbands seem to listen and really redeem themselves again.

Doesn't it make spinning SO MUCH BETTER???

I am addicted too!!

Jennica said...

so glad you finally posted! The shoes are awesome, good job Rob.

Leslie said...

Nice job Rob! you will have to fill me in on where you purchased them so when i get back to a normal gym where i can take classes (i go to the white trash gym now) i can get me a pair. you better keep spinning with that purchase!

Piano Mom said...

I am just so impressed that you keep spinning! Way to go Rachel!