Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everyday this week...

Joshua has been riding his bike non-stop! Rob took the training wheels off Monday night and Joshua without any hesitation...TOOK OFF! He is so excited that he can ride a "two-wheeler" that as soon as he gets home from school...he jumps on his bike and off he goes! There's no stopping him now!



Michael has been dying to ride his new Ripstick skateboard that he received as a Christmas gift...he's wanted to try it so many times but unfortunately there's always been a little too much snow. Now that it's all melted he's been practicing everyday. Just look at him go...he is catching on very quickly!


Somedays I wish I were still a kid! Doesn't it look fun?

5 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Go Josh and Michael!

Jennica said...

Cute pics. I told Michael to bring his rip stick to mom and dad's while we're in town, so don't let him forget. We'll be there Thursday afternoon and leave early evening on Friday. I know it's not the longest trip, but we're spending the majority of our time in Idaho, because I'll be down again when mom and dad leave/Leslie's shower.

Deb said...

I love that 2nd picture of Josh when he's riding with his tongue out! So cute!

Leslie said...

looks like fun. i haven't been on a bike in years. i wonder if it is try that once you learn you never forgot. maybe i will have to give it a try.

Angela said...

Ok, love your new picture to the right! When did you get your hair done? It looks great! Very Fun.