Saturday, April 5, 2008

FINALLY...

after waiting 3 1/2 months I was able to get an appointment with my new hair stylist...hence my brand new self-portrait! I am sooo happy that I found someone who does a fabulous job! I tend to be a little picky when it comes to my hair. Now, I'm not saying that I have movie-star hair but I do love and expect a good color and cut...especially when you consider how much hair stylists charge these days! She talked me into cutting 3 inches off and I am loving the new length...I think that it's just about right for the upcoming summer months. I came home and Marissa now wants to get her hair cut just like mine...am I a stylish mom or what?

7 comments:

Leslie said...

way cute hair! love it!! i think it is great that marissa thinks her mom is so cool.

Deb said...

But of course you're a stylish mom!

Love the new do!

Jennica said...

I love the style and your hair looks really dark! I love it! I agree that if you're going to shell out the money every 6 weeks, you definitely want to find someone you like. You are a cute mom!

Piano Mom said...

I absolutely love your hair! I'll bet Marissa will always think that you are a cool mom.

Melody said...

I LOVE your haircut Rachel. You are as gorgeous as ever!!

Fishin the Good life said...

Oh my!!! what a hot, gorgeous woman. If I were her husband there is no way I would let her post a picture of such beauty on the internet. She probably has to fend of the men everywhere she goes. Dang, all I can say is absolutely stunning.

Rachel said...

Thanks, honey! I do think that you are a little bit biased...but that's ok. All that matters to me is that you think I'm still HOT after 13 years of marriage!