I am sitting here at the computer in my running clothes...ready to run...but I can't find my ipod anywhere. I have looked everywhere! I have rummaged through cupboards and drawers, I've called Rob at work to see if he has seen it, good grief...I've even called Marissa to see if maybe she snuck it to school without asking me. Still no ipod! And I can't run without music. So, instead of exercising...I think I'll go get myself a beverage.
9 years ago

8 comments:
A beverage is always a good alternative...however...shouldn't you be training WITHOUT music because you can't have it at the tri!!
I know, I know...but for now music helps me "enjoy" running! I guess I'll just have to wing it on race day and hope for the best.
Rachel,
Your ipod must be where my camera is, I've searched hi & low and it is no where to be seen. I know how frustrating it is to lose something you need! I hope you find it soon!
Yah, running without music sucks! Just go buy another one, they're only 25 bucks and it's worth it. good luck on the tri, isn't it this weekend?
That is great...I totally understand where you are coming from since my ipod is BROKEN and I have to wait for the replacement. But Amy is right...we need to be running without music! Where are those cordless headphones when we need them...they would be perfect the bike ride..no one would know that we had them in!
How was your beverage?
You crack me up! :O)
I'll bet it was a refreshing Diet Dr. Pepper from the nearest gas station. The question is...did you go and get it or did you send Rob out for it?!
Maybe it is up in my attic I have all types of things in my attic, have you checked in the garage? BC might be listening to it out in a box.
Post a Comment