Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothin'

except...SOCCER! For the past several weeks soccer has consumed most of our time. Did you know that between my three kiddos we have soccer Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday AND Saturday? I am completely overwhelmed with soccer right now...and I have no one to blame but myself. I actually talked Michael and Hannah into playing this year...now they both are loving it and playing real well so I can only imagine what my life will be like every soccer season. So...I haven't anything exciting to report other than my life is unbelievabley CRAZY as a soccer mom!!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Delightful, isn't it?! And I only have ONE in soccer - and one in dancing, but that's a whole other story! You need to voice your soccer mom answers on my blog. I just need to know.

Melody said...

Rachel,
I had a six week period last year where Jonathan was in wrestling, Kaitlyn was in a play, & Emily was in dance. I was in the van from 3pm- 6pm every day. I was exhausted by the end of the 6 weeks. But, it was only 6 weeks, & the kids really grew & felt good about the talents they gained. So it was worth it! All I can say is I'm glad I signed the kids up for dance (Kait & Hannah), Gymnastics (Emily), & a Golf clinic (Jonathan) earlier today before I read your blog! :) Hang in there Soccor Mom!

Piano Mom said...

And doesn't Josh get to start next year?!?

Jennica said...

At least you have a van. You're equipped and I'm sure you be drinking your Dr. Pepper, so at least look on the bright side. It could be worse like Alayna said. You could have 4 kids all doing the same sport.