Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween...



Well...Halloween has come and gone. Marissa was a Soccer Player, Michael was a Nascar Driver, Hannah was a Cheerleader and Josh was a Skeleton. Josh absolutely loved every minute of Halloween. Out of the four kids...he was the only one who had school yesterday. He dressed up in his costume and had an excitingly spooky day at school. Every year Rob's work has a fun trick-or-treating party. All of the kids walk around to each desk/office and trick-or-treat. Joshua was running ahead of all the kids getting lost a couple of times. I'm sure he was just making sure he got his candy! Last but not least...our neighborhood has a Halloween Carnival every year on our street and this year was especially enjoyable because of the good weather. We all ate hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy and cake. We even watched a halloween movie outside last night. But the most important perk of Halloween was......that the kids came with a bag chuck full of candy. (I think we'll be going to the dentist soon!)

5 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I love your Halloween pics! It sounds like you guys had a great night~we just went trick-or-treating. Looking forward to Thanksgiving! Love to you all!

Leslie said...

cute pictures! i love hearing stories about joshua and how he gets so excited about things. sounds like you had an eventful halloween. ours was quiet, just a few trick or treaters we started a movie and our friends came over w/their kids to trick or treat.

Jennica said...

Cute pics. It sounds like josh knows what Halloween is all about. Free candy, need i say more?

Sherelle said...

Rachel...I can't believe you have a blog! I was on my blog's sitemeter and found your site! So glad to find you! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute! I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Rachel don't tell me what your costume is I can guess.

Let's see is it a thief of Peanut Butter M&M's? No that would be a lame costume.

Oh wait I got it! Your dressed like a mother of 4 that can turn out your kids as they scream and go crazy and I sense a hint of someone that always gets her butt kicked at Dominos.

I guess I have a gift for picking out what someone is dressed as.

P.S. You had better start stock piling the amount of Peanut Butter M&M's you will need to bring to any card game I'm at.