Yesterday afternoon I met with Joshua's teachers and am happy to report that he is doing very well. All of the goals his teachers set last year...have been met. He knows his numbers up to 10, he can write his name, he can say a 6-7 word sentence and he knows all of the basic shapes. His speech has also improved immensely. Academically, he is almost on a 5 year old level. His teachers absolutely love him and said that he works very hard at his schoolwork. I am so happy that we were able to find him the help he needed when we did. He is getting easier and easier to understand. I can't believe that just over 2 years ago he didn't talk at all and now he is a chatterbox!!! These pictures were Joshua's very first day of school...back in October 2005. I can't believe how much he has grown!
9 years ago



3 comments:
I am happy to hear Josh is doing so well! Tell him to keep working hard and that Aunt Alayna loves him!
We are very proud of you Josh. You are such a handsome boy. Glad that you're talking more & more. We love you tons & tons.
Love, Gpa & Gma
wow, it's amazing how far and fast they can come. i'm so happy for him and you about all his progress. have an awesome scrapbooking weekend, wish i could come.
Post a Comment