I am back from my Scrapbook Weekend...and I guess I need to clarify for Derrick and Leslie that once a month I get together with some friends and scrapbook down in Centerville and every 6 months we get together for an entire weekend at various locations. I have hosted this bi-annual Scrapbook Weekend here at my house twice and before that we went up to the Homestead. This past weekend was down in Syracuse. Our next Scrapbook Weekend is scheduled for March at the Scrapbook House here in Logan. These weekends are a lot of fun. We scrapbook until 4:00 a.m., watch movies, go shopping, get massages, go out for dinner and just enjoy our time away from the worries of life! I mostly spent my time organizing my supplies...but I did manage to scrap a few pages and create this fun little accordian chipboard album. I plan on adding a few family photos and giving these away as Christmas gifts. For now I'm back to the grind of housework, laundry, kids and church stuff...so, I'd better get going...I have a lot to catch-up! Happy Monday!
9 years ago




3 comments:
rach, i just like to give you a hard time. i think it is great you get away for a night! and you know my husband lives to give everyone a hard time (including me). love the pictures, super cute!
Rach, I was being serious I swear your life is one scrapbook activity after another. At least here in Michigan we don't have to feel bad about being 2nd fiddle to those scrapbook parties. Love the pictures super super cute.
those accordian albums are super cute. my birthday's wednesday, and i would love one, hint, hint.
Post a Comment