Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

The Rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Fact #1
I'm addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper. I have a husband,four children, a dog and a cat...need I say more!
Fact #2
My mom started teaching me piano when I was 3 years old. Now I'm able to teach my kids and other people's kids how to play the piano. I'm very glad to have been blessed with this talent. Thank you Mom!!! You're the Best!!!
Fact #3
I am a widow...meaning, my husband was just put in the Bishopric.
Fact #4
I don't like cooking and baking very much...not that I can't...just that I don't like too!
Fact #5
I have three sisters. They are my best friends. I love talking to them on the phone (and now through the blogging world).
Fact #6
I am not a morning person...therefore, I don't like getting myself (or my kids for that matter) ready in the morning! I'd rather sleep in!

I really don't have anyone to tag...but it was fun to list a few facts about ME!

0 comments: