Hannah is such a stud! I'm excited to see her. She looks so cute and grown up. Tell her we miss her tons! -Hopefully, I'll have the boys, so Spencer and Hannah can play together.
This is a darling picture of you. I am missing you more than you know. I've looked at this picture several times because it makes me happy to see your smile. Hope school is good & that you have lots of friends. Give Joshua a hug for us.
I am a busy...but very happy stay-at-home mom to 4 beautiful children. I have been married to my hubby now for 16 years. I am passionate about my family and love spending time with them. My blog is to keep our friends and family, both near and far, up to date on our everyday happenings. So...check back as often as you'd like and don't forget to leave me a comment!
5 comments:
She's looking so grown up. I love this picture! Give her a big hug for me.
what a cutie! can't wait to see more of the other ones!
Hannah...I love you!!!
Hannah is such a stud! I'm excited to see her. She looks so cute and grown up. Tell her we miss her tons!
-Hopefully, I'll have the boys, so Spencer and Hannah can play together.
Hi Hannah
This is a darling picture of you. I am missing you more than you know. I've looked at this picture several times because it makes me happy to see your smile. Hope school is good & that you have lots of friends. Give Joshua a hug for us.
Lots of Love from,
Gpa & Gma
Post a Comment