Today one of my scrapbooking friends, Allison, took pictures of our family. She already e-mailed me a couple of the pics and I couldn't resist sharing. Don't you think Michael's face is hilarious? He is definitely in the "kissing is gross" phase. She is an amazing photographer and worked really well with my little Josh (because when it comes to pictures...he is seriously a hard nut to crack!). Thank you, thank you, thank you Allison for today...we had a blast! Can't wait to see them all!

9 years ago

14 comments:
They really are so cute. It is like Christmas as Al emails you the pictures as she edits them. Every time I get online I am hoping to see an email from her title "one more pic"...it makes me SO happy!!
so cute! i am excited to see more of the pictures! love them!
Super cute!!! I love the background and you all look so good. Can't wait for my picture!
What cute family pictures, I love them! I can't wait to see the rest...
Very Cute. I'm not sure I've seen you kiss before!
Allison is amazing...I am excited to see the rest of them.
Pictures say a thousand words don't they? I love that pic. Too funny! Although i remember doing that when my parents kissed. LOL
LOVE them...always a fan of the "candid" shots!
They are growing FAST!
The pictures are so cute but why shouldn't they be, the subjects are cute. Will look forward to seeing more.
Love, Mom & Dad
I love your family pictures!
Awesome Rachel!
Really great pictures!! Where is this bridge? I hate that we didn't see you on Saturday, but Sarah said that it was a busy day and late evening so all is forgiven. Love the hair cut by the way!
I love you pictures! your family is so cute.
Shelly
OH WOW! I so need to know where this bridge is! These are amazing!
Post a Comment