Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Teenager

13 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Marissa...hope that you had a fun day.

Piano Mom said...

She's so beautiful! Happy birthday Marissa...we love you tons!

Jennica said...

Oh, she's so grown up! 13, such a fun age and oh how beautiful she is! Happy Birthday again Marissa, we're excited to see you soon!

Melody said...

It is so weird that we have teenagers when I still feel like one myself. lol. I am loving having teens, they are so fun to talk to and shop with! Happy Birthday! She is gorgeous, just like her mom!

Leslie said...

happy bday marissa! you are a beautiful, talented and thoughtful young lady!

Anonymous said...

There are tears in my eyes when I look at the grown-up young Miss on this blog. So...so beautiful, intelligent & pure. You have come a long way since first I held you & tried to calm that huge spirit in that tiny body. You have been & are a real joy to these old grandparents. We wish you a wonderful 13th. year. Keep that beautiful smile on your face. We love you tons.

Gpa & Gma

Todd and Amyjoy said...

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. I love her hair!

Keesha said...

Wow - that picture is adorable. She looks so beautiful...you are going to have a line on your front porch when she turns the big 16. :)

Maggie said...

She is so stinkin cute! It has been so fun to get to know her in young women, and get to expiernce her fun and cute personality! We love having her in young women, and I wish she was a laurel so she could come to all our activities!! She makes me laugh so hard!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

She is such a beautiful young woman. I think it is crazy to think that you have a teenager.

Sherelle said...

WOW...she is so grown up! She's beautiful as always!

Moweryfamily said...

What a beautiful young lady. Boy, Rach she looks a lot like her mommy. Happy late birthday Marissa! Sorry haven't been on for a while.

Amy said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I think you could find you have a little bit of trouble with boys.