Sunday, November 23, 2008

Marissa's Birthday Pics

I didn't anticipate that it would take me this long to post pictures of Marissa turning 13...but we are experiencing MAJOR problems with our computer. Today, I broke down and installed my photo software to our other computer so that I can finally share some pictures. So here you go!

This is Joshua getting in on the birthday present action...Batman pajamas and all!
Marissa loves music! And her birthday wouldn't be complete without a new soundtrack...this year it was Taylor Swift.
This contraption is to keep her crazy teenage life organized...it's a magnetic board, white board and cork board! Super cute!
This year she chose an ice-cream cake roll over a traditional birthday cake. It was chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream...yummy!
And I think someone is excited to finally be a teenager!
Make a wish...
It is seriously hard for me to comprehend that she's actually a teenager. I hope that Rob and I survive this...wish us luck!

1 comments:

Jennica said...

Luck? ....you need way more than luck my dear. But hopefully she'll break you in slowly, not all at once.
So excited for tomorrow!