Last Saturday was the Helm Family Reunion...in beautiful Smoot, Wyoming! It's not an easy thing getting all of us together...because some of us live in Washington, Oregon and Idaho...others of us live in Wyoming...and a few of us live in Utah. So you can imagine the excitement when all of us actually get together! It was sooo much fun...we ate lunch, played some basketball and even chopped some firewood for Grandma Helm. And as usual I took way too many pictures and couldn't decide on just a few to share...so enjoy!










Grandma Helm has the BEST Raspberries and some of us were lucky enough to go home with a jar full of them...Y*U*M*M*Y!





9 years ago

5 comments:
You look so good! I love your hair and shirt! Gotta love the reunions in August baby! Looks like everyone had fun.
Looks like fun!
Looks like you guys had a good time. I must admit it was weird seeing you hold that baby. I haven't seen you with a baby for awhile. Maybe you should have another, don't you think. Or you can just hold and love my little O. I'll let you.
Wow, it was so nice to hear from you. Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. I will have to give Leslie an update (she doesn't have the internet.) I am so glad to hear you have a blog. I just started this summer, but I keep finding people I know. Are you still in Logan?
Sounds like a good family reunion. Rob is the baller once again, to bad he was playing against some kids!!!! Just kidding.
Post a Comment