went back 2 school today...Marissa started the 7th grade, Michael started 5th grade, Hannah started 2nd grade and my baby Josh started all-day Kindergarten! I thought this day would never come...you know, all 4 kids in school...but here I sit...in a very, very quiet house...and I must say it is dang nice!!! Now, don't get me wrong...I do love them and will miss their smiling faces but already today I have managed to make all of the beds, I loaded the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher, all of the laundry is washed and put away (until tomorrow!) and the house is nice and tidy!!! Today I also spent some time volunteering at the school helping the little Kindergartners with lunch and also helping Joshua's teacher, Mrs. Duque, in her classroom...I can already tell that it is going to be an awesome year! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!










9 years ago

10 comments:
Rachel, isn't it awesome!!! My kids started yesterday & I am LOVING it! I haven't been quite as productive as you yet, but I was able to attend Education Week at BYU with Lisa Joy. It was so nice to go, & not worry about anything else but what I was doing. Pictures will be on my blog tomorrow of the kid's first day of school.
I'm so JEALOUS. I have two out of the four in school though, so things are half as quiet!!! Your kids look adorable!
I can't wait to have all of my children back in school! Bryce had a half day yesterday and starts back full-time on Monday. Ashlyn doesn't start until September 2nd and Autumn not until September 9th.
well atleast you are being productive while they are gone. i think i might of taken the first day off too and gone back to bed. love the pictures! they all look so cute!
I can't believe all your kids are in school. I still have awhile. I still have two at home and one is only in half day kindergarten. Our school starts tomorrow, and I am looking forward to the routine. Hopefully I can be more productive than I was this summer. Oh, and I can't believe you make your kids beds, I make mine make their own beds.
What beautiful children. Their smiles are grand. Can't believe that Josh let you take so many pictures & all of them cute.
Good to talk to you last night. I can't get over how close you sounded. It's amazing!
Give everyone a hug.
Love, Mom
I can't believe all of your kids are in school. I think I am looking forward to that day. As for now I am half way there!
Hey Rachel how are things. I am so glad that you commented on my blog and I was able to to find Rob and Jen and to hear and see how good you are doing. Your kids are getting so big and are all so very cute. Chat with you later love your blog.
Oh, how cute they all are getting on that bus! I admit I'm a little apprehensive sending Spencer off all day after being excited for him and the fun he's going to have. I'm quite proud of you for being productive like Leslie said. Hope that lasts!
I bet that is nice...however not as nice as what I have. Who wouldn't want to be sending both of their children to school and be able to have a 2 week old at home?? I know you are JEALOUS!!
Post a Comment