Sunday, January 27, 2008

Woo-hoo! I finally changed my blog template (thanks Jen!). I am very happy with how it turned out...what do you think?

6 comments:

Leslie said...

good job rach, i'm impressed! how long did it end up taking you? once you got the hang of it, it went pretty fast didn't it. just takes some time getting used to it.

Deb said...

Super cute!

Piano Mom said...

So cute! I love the Valentine's theme.

Jennica said...

Absolutely love it! Good job lady. Wanna do mine now? Ya know just for some good practice.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Rachel. I recognize the papers.... shabby princess??? I download so many kits, I can't keep it sraight! Please blog how you did it, I would love to know how!

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!! I really want to learn how to do this too! I will need a little lesson.