Monday, January 7, 2008

I Registered!!!

This morning I registered for the Women of Steel Triathlon. It is a triathlon that is only for women athletes and guess what the best part is...everyone gets a piece of chocolate, a necklace, and a cute shirt! I'm definitely more excited for it this year because I know what to expect. Don't tell anyone...but last years race FREAKED me out. I love that it is physically challenging, gets me to the gym more and is a lot of FUN!!! I'll keep you up to date on my training and if any of you out there want to join in the fun go to http://triutah.com/ and check it out!

4 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Way to go Rachel! I think it's awesome that you are participating in all of these events. Maybe someday, I'll feel so inclined, but for now I'm just hoping to use my elliptical trainer enough to justify keeping it! And now that you know what to expect, I really doubt that you'll FREAK out. Good luck with your training!

Jennica said...

I'm so jealous. That sounds like so much fun. Is anyone doing it with you? If i lived there, I would do it. Rob and I are thinking about doing a triathlon, so -if that ever happens, i will let you know. You go woman!

Sara said...

You go girl! I am impressed, I would never do anything like that. PS I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rachel! I can't wait to see the pictures! We'll have to get together with all the roomies this summer.