Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Playing Tag!

This one was fun and easy...besides, who doesn't like sharing details about their sweetheart right before Valentines Day?

What is his name? Robert Dean
How long have you been married? 13 blissful years
Who long did you date? 7 months
How old is he? 36
Who eats more sweets? Honestly...I usually do.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is by about 6 inches.
Who can sing better? That's no contest...ME!
Who is smarter? Definitely Rob.
Who does the laundry? Usually I do...but he's always more than happy to give me "tips" on how to do it more efficiently.
Who pays the bills? Both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We like to keep things interesting and take turns.
Who mows the lawn? If supervising Marissa and Michael counts...then Rob wins this one!
Who cooks dinner? He is such a good cook that I "allow" him to do the majority of the cooking!
Who drives? It seems like I've been driving a lot lately so he can watch movies with the kids!
Who is more stubborn? We both can hold our own...so I'd better call it a tie!
Who kissed who first? He did...on the eve of my 19th Birthday!
Who asked who out first? Neither...my college roommates asked him out for me!
Who proposed? He proposed the last day of the spring semester at Ricks. He wanted to make sure I was sporting an engagement ring before I moved back home...he didn't want anyone hitting on me.
Who has more siblings? Rob does...he has 8 siblings, I have 3.
Who wears the pants? He definitely wears the pants...but I picked them out!!!

Now I tag...Alayna, Leslie, Jen, Sara, Amy, and Melody.

0 comments: