I have to admit that I've been putting off decorating for the Holidays mostly because when we put up our pre-lit Christmas tree...half of the lights didn't work. We've only had the tree for 2 years...surely they last longer than that. Rob has replaced every bulb that wasn't lit and it didn't work. So, we did the best we could with what we had...and just heavily decorated the section of the tree that is unlit. But, now it is DONE and it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.
Here's a look at how our home looks during the Holidays...all sparkly and festive!!!




Now...if I could only finish my Christmas shopping!!!
9 years ago

6 comments:
cute christmas decorations! has joshua had any more melt downs about christmas being 14 days away? how funny is he. i'm sure you will have exciting christmas morning :) can't wait to see you and your cute family in 8 days (so much closer than the 14 for christmas).
Josh is a little more content now that I finally hung up the advent calendar...he is happy to be moving the stick every day. We can't wait to see you (and Derrick) too!!!
i'm glad you decided to get into the holiday spirit lady! I really like your decorations too. i'm thinking we need more and some traditions too. what does your family do each year?
I love the decorations, especially your tree. (I can't even tell that some of the lights don't work.) I'm sure that Josh was so happy to see all of the decorations go up! Do you want to get together for Christmas breakfast again this year?
Bravo!!!
You did get your decorations out & put up. They are adorable. What a woman!!! Now enjoy the days ahead. Enjoy your wonderful family that sometimes drive you crazy. They are good kids & I know you know that.
Looking forward to seeing you & giving you a hug.
Love, Mom
Rachel come on I expect more out of you then one post in the last 20 something days. Maybe you should turn it over to Joshie to give us a Christmas countdown. I hope you make a new years resolution to post more on your blog. Because if you don't I don't have anything to tease you about.
Looking forward to teasing you & L-dog can give you a hug. Just like Norine.
Post a Comment