Friday, December 28, 2007

A fresh, new perspective on video games!

Christmas Day was filled with many "firsts" for our family that I can't resist sharing. The first new experience was playing Guitar Hero on the Playstation 2. I had no idea what all the hype was about over this game...until I played it with my sisters. In fact, because we had so much fun playing my nephew, Bryce's game...Michael and I have decided to combine our birthday presents this next year and ask for the game Guitar Hero ourselves. The second new experience was the Nintendo Wii. Santa gave us one this year and to say I love it is unusual because I'm not a lover of video games...but this game system is different. After the kids went to bed Christmas Night...we (Alayna, Leslie, Derrick, Rob and I) stayed up until 2:00 a.m. playing tennis. What fun and what a workout...my arm was definitely a little sore the next day. Here are some photos of our Guitar Hero gaming!!!



1 comments:

Jennica said...

All I have to say is Marissa you are beautiful! Girl, you have grown up so dern fast! I can't believe this picture of you. I hardly recognized you, and can't believe i'm looking at my little niece whom i used to babysit all the time while your mom worked at some typing company. Seriously, she is like a young woman and stuff and I am just so excited for you and all the fun you will encounter these next 5 years! Eat it all up beautiful.