Today, around 2:00 p.m., Santa brought our family a big, expensive gift...two brand spankin' new 40 gallon water heaters! Now, don't think that this was something we asked Santa for...because it wasn't. But, we knew it was coming. When they pulled the old water heaters out...one of them was completely cracked in the back. They said we were pretty lucky that they didn't break and flood our basement. So...even though it stinks to have this kindof thing happen one week before Christmas...we are definitely counting our blessings that we didn't have a flood and that we'll have lots of hot water!
(Honestly, who takes pictures of their water heaters? Only those who blog...I guess!)
9 years ago

4 comments:
WOW! Was this a planned replacement or did something go seriously wrong today and it was an emergency-type thing? Don't you just love being a homeowner? I am jealous that you have 2 water heaters...we only have one little one and we are always running out of hot water!
Well, for around $500 bucks you can get another one and never run out of HOT water...but if they ever go out it's a lot to replace them both!!! Oh, well...'Tis the Season!
Joyeux Noel! I am so jealous of what santa brought you! what do you do? better than having to replace all the water damage in the basement i guess. Oh and by the way see you tomorrow, I can't wait to get into Utah TONIGHT :)
Rachel!
It's Mel, your old roomie from Ricks! What a great idea to do a family blog! I have a work related blog, http://scrappinfreestyle.blogspot.com/, but never thought about creating a family blog. I'll have to set one up soon. Hope Santa brings you something more fun than water heaters new week.
Hugs
Melody Daisson
Post a Comment