Our Christmas Eve festivities started off with a phone call from the one and only...Santa Claus. They were soooo excited to talk with him since we hadn't taken the opportunity to go see him. They all took turns and asked for one gift. Such excitement! After our yummy dinner Hannah carefully placed Santa's cookies and milk on the table and headed off to bed...not to sleep but to stay up all night so she could meet Santa...she lasted until around 11:30 p.m. and then finally dozed off! Such determination and so darn cute!



This morning we woke up around 7:00 a.m. (sure beats 4:00 a.m., right mom and dad?) and quickly got busy opening presents. It was over fast!!! Santa brought some fun gifts this year...and I believe that Marissa, Michael, Hannah and Josh were HAPPY! Rob and I are a little exhausted...and are definitely looking forward to Christmas 2008!!! 



We are going down to Sandy for more fun with Grandma & Grandpa Harris, Alayna and her family, and Leslie and Derrick. More posts later! We hope you are having a very, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Adorable pictures Rachel! Stephen & I are exhausted too, but the kids are still going strong. Merry Christmas Arnold Family!
Such cute kids. They are just so happy! I'm glad Santa decided to come this year. I miss being there. Give 'em all a hug for me.
Post a Comment