for the Women of Steel Triathlon,
the Little Red Riding Hood
AND the Wasatch Back Ragnar!!!
I probably ought to start going to the gym more regularly.
9 years ago
for the Women of Steel Triathlon,
the Little Red Riding Hood
AND the Wasatch Back Ragnar!!!
I probably ought to start going to the gym more regularly.
Posted by Rachel at 9:49 AM
4 comments:
Thanks for your support! It sure is fun being able to "train" over the phone with you! I look forward to being right there with you! You are awesome.
You and Angela have fun with that, Rob and I will sit on the side eating and supporting the two of you. hehe
Break out the bicycle, the swim gear and the running shoes. Holy cow are you ambitious! PS-are we still on to see who loses 8 lbs. first? I'm down by 2 1/2 :).
Love all the catchy names....better get your ars fit woman! I'm jealous and relieved all at the same time. I hope to do one this year though. You should come up here and do one with me!
Post a Comment