Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog...what blog?!?!?

My poor, neglected blog! I'm not exactly sure how to catch this thing up. So, because I am short on time I will be documenting Hannah's broken elbow with pictures and so you know...she is no longer wearing her fluorescent green cast. About a week ago we went back down to Primary Children's to have her cast taken off and her 3 pins pulled out. Now she is working on getting her full range of motion back...and it's proving to be slow!

We will definitely keep you updated on her progress...







4 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, what a cast, Hannah! Glad to see that little smile on your face. Gpa & I were a bit worried about you. We love you tons & tons, you know. Now, even if it hurts a bit, you need to move it like the doctor tells your mom & dad. Will you do that for Gpa & I? We'll be waiting to hear a big YES from you.

Love, Gpa & Gma

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Oh sad! I have had a few casts that looked like that in my lifetime and they are never fun, but she has the greatest smile on her face! Hope she heals well and can be back to full range of motion quickly...

Deb said...

Little Bug and her broken arm! She's being such a champ about the whole thing. That dang middle finger just didn't want to work at lessons the other day! Hang in there Hannah Bug!

Amy said...

The real question I have is...DID YOU EVER LET HER WRITE ON IT!?!?!? You better have...or else.