How's our little Hannah Bee? We think of you every day hoping that your smile is back after having broken your elbow. We hope you soon forget all that pain and worry. We know that everything will be OK given a little time. Don't get too bored staying home. Do take extra good care of that arm. We love and miss you tons.
Oh sad! Hopefully she is getting lots of attention and fun signatures on that cast...I broke my arm at about her age and had a friend draw a new picture on my cast every day. I don't remember the pain, but I do remember the excitement of having my cast get a new picture. Quick healing vibes to you...
Rach! I'm not the best with keeping up with blogs, but I just checked yours out the other day and I've been checking back ever since hoping to hear about this 'trauma' of yours. My goodness, poor thing! And probably just as scary for Mom! Hope all is well!
Broken elbow???? Not fun...I hope she's doing okay! You asked a question about my tin foil dinners. We usually make 3 large foil meals and that feeds our family of six. Hope this helps!
I am a busy...but very happy stay-at-home mom to 4 beautiful children. I have been married to my hubby now for 16 years. I am passionate about my family and love spending time with them. My blog is to keep our friends and family, both near and far, up to date on our everyday happenings. So...check back as often as you'd like and don't forget to leave me a comment!
10 comments:
Amy told me what happened. That STINKS! I am so sorry. I hope she gets feeling better.
How's our little Hannah Bee? We think of you every day hoping that your smile is back after having broken your elbow. We hope you soon forget all that pain and worry. We know that everything will be OK given a little time. Don't get too bored staying home. Do take extra good care of that arm. We love and miss you tons.
Love, Gpa & Gma
Good luck with it...take some pics!!
Give my Hannah-bug a squish for me! I'll be over with cookies before the weekend is through! I miss my daily Hannah hugs!!!
Hannah...we love you. Get feeling better. Lydia wants to see you and your green cast!!!
What's this about a new job? Doing what? Where? When?
Please respond ASAP. You're pretty sneaky aren't you?
Love, Mom & Dad
Oh sad! Hopefully she is getting lots of attention and fun signatures on that cast...I broke my arm at about her age and had a friend draw a new picture on my cast every day. I don't remember the pain, but I do remember the excitement of having my cast get a new picture. Quick healing vibes to you...
Rach! I'm not the best with keeping up with blogs, but I just checked yours out the other day and I've been checking back ever since hoping to hear about this 'trauma' of yours. My goodness, poor thing! And probably just as scary for Mom! Hope all is well!
Broken elbow???? Not fun...I hope she's doing okay! You asked a question about my tin foil dinners. We usually make 3 large foil meals and that feeds our family of six. Hope this helps!
Hi, Rachel! What a darling blog. Such fun pictures of such a cute family. So sorry to hear about Hannah's elbow.
I just wanted to thank you for working hard to get us signed up for the Wasatch Back. I appreciate it. :)
Post a Comment