Such a cute boy you have! Oh, and you're pretty great too-lol. I loved all the balloons in the background and hope you guys had a good birthday. I feel like I need to say it too.....is it a new couch or what? Apparently you need to tell us all when you purchase new things.
I hope you two had a great birthday! I made some cards for you, but our dog Sunny ate them.. Seriously, this is no joke! I will be remaking them and sending them your way soon. Love you guys!
I am a busy...but very happy stay-at-home mom to 4 beautiful children. I have been married to my hubby now for 16 years. I am passionate about my family and love spending time with them. My blog is to keep our friends and family, both near and far, up to date on our everyday happenings. So...check back as often as you'd like and don't forget to leave me a comment!
8 comments:
Hope your day was fabulous!
ya for new post! Happy Bday to Michael and You! He was so funny on the phone yesterday! Can't wait to see you Saturday!
Did you get new furniture for your front room? when did this take place you never shared this info with me.
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!
You've got a pretty handsome 11 yr. old there. What's with the curling of the toes?
Mom is pretty beautiful, too.
When did you get the new furniture? Is it just a sofa or what?
Love, Mom & Dad
Such a cute boy you have! Oh, and you're pretty great too-lol. I loved all the balloons in the background and hope you guys had a good birthday.
I feel like I need to say it too.....is it a new couch or what? Apparently you need to tell us all when you purchase new things.
I hope you two had a great birthday! I made some cards for you, but our dog Sunny ate them.. Seriously, this is no joke! I will be remaking them and sending them your way soon. Love you guys!
I LOVE that you bought Michael a scout shirt & book! I'm sure it was a great day for both of you!
Happy Birthday!
Amy told me what happened to Michael. I hope his is doing OK. I think you have had enough of hospitals for a while. Good Luck!
Post a Comment