i guess i just need to to ask you how many more days until your kids head back to school? i can't believe it is already the end of July, where does the time go?
Les- My kids go back to school on August 21st and honestly I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. On one side...I can't wait to be all by myself but on the other it seems like we are running out of time to play. I guess I'd better get some fun things planned while we still have a little time.
I love your list of races for next year...you are amazing wtih the running, wish that I could love to run as much as you do. I am with you on three of the races and support team on the others!!! Thanks for being a great racing partner though, you are awesome.
I am a busy...but very happy stay-at-home mom to 4 beautiful children. I have been married to my hubby now for 16 years. I am passionate about my family and love spending time with them. My blog is to keep our friends and family, both near and far, up to date on our everyday happenings. So...check back as often as you'd like and don't forget to leave me a comment!
7 comments:
Ohhhh - I love Hannah's toothless smile!
Looks like a fun, fun summer!
i guess i just need to to ask you how many more days until your kids head back to school? i can't believe it is already the end of July, where does the time go?
Les-
My kids go back to school on August 21st and honestly I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. On one side...I can't wait to be all by myself but on the other it seems like we are running out of time to play. I guess I'd better get some fun things planned while we still have a little time.
i luv the time tracker in germany! great idea
Jen...stole the idea from Les!
I love your list of races for next year...you are amazing wtih the running, wish that I could love to run as much as you do. I am with you on three of the races and support team on the others!!! Thanks for being a great racing partner though, you are awesome.
Ang-
I fixed it...even though I loved seeing that I had a whopping 8 comments!!! I wish that ALL of my readers would comment every once in a while.
Post a Comment