Saturday afternoon I was fortunate enough to perform in a duet recital for a former piano teacher. The recital was held at the South Towne Mall in Sandy...and my fabulous duet partner was my sister, Alayna! This was our second year participating and I think it is becoming a tradition. At the recital we played 3 pieces: The Stars and Stripes Forever, Old Time Fiddle Tune and Rags to Riches. It's nice to keep up some of my piano playing skills while having fun! I hope we get an invitation to play next year!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Rachel,
I wish I would have known you were playing on Saturday! Lisa Joy & I would have come & seen you, we spent the entire day together! Hopefully next time!
Was this the recital that was on the news to help raise money for someone? They had a practice-a-thon where kids went door to door and got pledges for hours practiced?
I think so. They were raising money for a little boy who just happens to be my cousin's son who is battling leukemia for the second go around. It was pretty neat!
Post a Comment