Sunday, May 17, 2009

This year's results...

1 hour and 31 minutes

Even though I ran it faster last year...I still loved every minute of this year's race. I am totally addicted!


And something else to note...
We have an attorney in our family now...Congratulations Derrick!!!

6 comments:

Jennica said...

Good job! You are my inspiration...if I'm going to do the local one here in July, I'd better get my butt going! Where did you come in at? out of how many? You look cute! Way to go Rach.

Piano Mom said...

Good for you! What's the number on your leg?

Amy said...

Good job! I just realized how old Angela is when I saw that 38 on her leg. I thought....WHAT!?!?!? Is she really 38 this year? DANG she is getting old. Thank goodness we will always be a little bit younger!

Angela said...

38 is a good number!!!! It was a fun day! Thanks for running with me. Keep training we still have a few more things to accomplish this summer!!! RAGNAR here we come!

Renee said...

Gotta love how good you look. I don't know what inspires you to be so athletic. Congratulations on another successful triathalon. We love you!!!

Mom & Dad

Tara said...

Just had to let you know I've been so upset that Medium is cancelled...so I did some "research" & even though NBC is dropping it, CBS is picking it up...YES!!