Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yesterday...

Josh and I went to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center here in Cache Valley with his Kindergarten class. I can't believe how much fun we had learning about all of the baby animals. We saw pygmy goats, pigs, ponies, calves, baby geese, chickens, rabbits and some baby sheep. I think these pictures prove that Joshua had a really good time...he never stopped smiling!!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my Goodness! That looks like so much fun. Also, I can't believe how much Josh looks like Rob in these pictures! Maybe it's the hair cut...

Renee said...

We can't see any pictures but the first one. Sorry. Any suggestions as to what we can do?

Renee said...

Pictures still missing. Of the ten posted we only see 6.

Josh does look happy & agreeable to getting his picture taken. Go figure! What did you have to bribe him with? Give him a hug & kiss.

Love, Mom & Dad

Jennica said...

Such a fun place! I miss going there....we even went there a few times with mom and dad at the first of August for a really neat festival. Glad to see Josh had so much fun!

Deb said...

That has to be the most smiles I have ever seen out of Joshie! What a fun day for both of you!

Piano Mom said...

What a fun field trip! He has the best smile...it lights up his face.

Jennica said...

I need a new post and some creative motivation! Come on craft lady, where are you and what's your latest project????