Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lost and then Found!

That's right...Joshua's missing Care-Bear has been found! Bear has been missing for several months now, but it didn't matter how many times I questioned Josh as to where Bear might be...he couldn't remember anything! As usual, I was upset at first because 1) I HATE it when things are lost! and 2) Bear is very special to Josh. Josh ALWAYS has Bear with him...Bear has been everywhere with Josh, Bear sleeps with Josh every night (in our bed!) and honestly, is Joshua's favorite toy! After some time, I eventually came to the realization that we may never see Bear again...and then, lo and behold, we found him...or should I say, Rob and the kids found him! Can you guess where he's been hiding all this time? The pictures I posted are your clue!

8 comments:

Renee said...

Bear looks too good to have been on the roof all this time; therefore I'm going to guess that he was with the Christmas lights. Am I right?

Congratulations on finding the little guy. I'm sure he has been crying a lot for his little Josh! Thanks for the pictures. You know how we love them & you.

Love, Mom & Dad

Melody said...

You know Barbies live on our roof.... whenever Jonathan finds one of the girl's barbies laying around the house, he chucks them on the roof. Especially if they don't have any clothes on. He hates Barbies! And the girls get so mad! But it could be months before they notice them missing... and then they beg Steve to go get them. So how did Bear get on your roof?

Michele and Wyatt said...

My kids love to throw toys on the roof too. Who knows how many toys have now taken residence on our roof.

Amy said...

I am glad that Bear was found. No wonder Joshua couldn't "remember" where Bear went. Either he didn't want to get in trouble for throwing things on the roof, or Bear just climbed up there all by himself and Joshua never saw him leave!!

FUNNY!!

West Family said...

On the roof? How in the world did he get there, do tell.

Maggie said...

How the crap did it get on the roof?

Jennica said...

Wow, what a good arm Josh must have. I think that story's awesome, and well the Bear is a little creepy, but I'm glad he found him. What a joyous reunion that must have been.

Shelly Elizondo said...

I remember that bear from when you lived in Shelley! Glad it has been found.
Shelly