Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Choir Concert

As a 7th grader this year...Marissa is required to take Choir. However, I think she is really loving it...so much, in fact, that she will sing whenever she gets the chance. And let me tell you...the girl's got talent! Rob and I both want her to love music like we love music! And I think she's definitely heading that direction!

3 comments:

Renee said...

It would be nice to have a singing granddaughter. I love singing & I never get as nervous as I do when I play the piano. Bravo Marissa! Wish we could have heard you. Why not make us a tape or cd?

Love, Gma & Gpa

Piano Mom said...

Well of course she has talent...she comes from a long line it! She looks beautiful. Bryce has to take choir this year as well, but he has it next semester. It probably would have been more tolerable for him if he'd had it first semester and could've sung Christmas songs.

Jennica said...

You should get a singing karaoke game for one of the many gaming stations you have. They are so fun! And then Marissa would get a lot of practice! And then whenever i come to visit we can sing it up!