Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Goldilocks and The Three Bears

A few weeks ago Hannah's 1st grade class performed their 'take' on Goldilocks and The Three Bears. It was seriously the cutest thing ever. I could tell that all of those little 1st graders were totally in their own element...singing and dancing and making the audience laugh...a lot! I absolutely love going to all of the special end-of-the-year programs at their school. Hannah really enjoyed singing and rehearsing all of the fun songs she had learned throughout the year...in fact, she can sing all of the 50 states! I think that over the summer I may have her teach me the song so that I can recite all 50 states! She really enjoyed 1st grade and I am giving all of the credit to her fabulous teacher. Hannah learned soooo much this past year and is reading like crazy! Thank you Thank You Thank You, Mrs. Reynolds...you are the BEST!!!




4 comments:

Deb said...

Yeah. They pretty much rocked that musical! You just made me cry. Thanks a lot. I sure miss my school kids - how is my Hannah Bug?

Jennica said...

k, so cute! It is just so rewarding when your kids soak it all up and really enjoy school and their teachers. I wish all teachers were like Hannah's.
Wish I could have been there!

Amy said...

I love the end of school stuff too. It is so fun seeing them put on a program that they worked so hard on. It is kinda sad to end the year though just for the fact that you lose your teacher and always have a hope that the next one will be as good.

Leslie said...

i can't get over how hold little hannah looks! where does the time go? glad she enjoyed school so much, hopefully it will stay that way! :)